corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » For Breaking Calibra

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author For Breaking Calibra
R49

User status: Offline
   20th Apr 08 at 14:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Im breaking my Calibra,The car is a CAT D,it only had a smashed passenger headlight which I brought a new one and a slight crack on the bumper. Everything is available from including:

The Engine which is a 2.0I L 8V has done 132K, the engine starts with no problem, no horrible noise,

The Gearbox is in a mint condition, very smooth gear changes.

The Alloy wheels are all in immaculate condition, no kerb marks and it also has brand new tyres,

The Leather heated interior is very comfortable to sit in, however as you can see their is a rip on the drivers side,the doorcards are also in good condition

Most of these stuff can be fitted in a Corsa,Astra or another Calibra. I brought this car hoping I could insure it but no luck in finding the right quote.

Send me an email for what your after and i will get back to you asap. Thanks for looking.

http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/467830.htm

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » For Breaking Calibra 24 database queries in 0.0086050 seconds