corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » 04' Astra GSi Turbo - excellent condition!! Offers!!!

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author 04' Astra GSi Turbo - excellent condition!! Offers!!!
Geordie-Chris

User status: Offline
21st Apr 08 at 17:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Don't really want to sell, but unfortunately due to now having a massive mortgage, two holidays to pay for, and a show condition Nova XE that needs maintaining the time has come to part with my immaculate Astra GSi. If I don't get the money I'm looking for I'll happily keep a hold of it!
Its a rarer '04 reg, in Sapphire Black and in excellent condition. Has covered 64,000 miles, and I'm the 4th owner of the car. The previous keeper before me was Byron SRi, well know for keeping his cars in tip top condition and I'm no different.
Has been serviced every 5000 miles, with no expense spared. Mildly modified, all to enhance the driving experience of an excellent car! It has been rolling roaded at 214bhp at Well Lane Turbo Centre. It has never been abused, always allowed to warm up and cool down correctly etc.
Just been MOT'd - expires March 1st 2009, taxed till 31/7/2008.
This car is surprisingly reasonable to insure - £600 fully comp, parked on a drive, 24 years old.
I'll be sad to see it go, but its too good for me to use all the time and not show, ideally I'd like an enthusiast like me to own it and take it to the shows, which unfortunately I haven't done as I always take the Nova!

Spec:
Engine: Vectra C intake pipes, K&N Panel Filter, Samco inlet hoses, Power pipe, Iridium spark plugs, pre-cat de-cat pipe fitted, cat back Miltec exhaust sysyem.

Brakes: EBC Red Stuff pads front and rear - EBC Drilled and Grooved discs front and rear.

Suspension: Eibach -30mm springs.

Wheels and Tyres: Black powdercoated Snowflakes with 215/40 17 Yokohama Parada Spec 2 tyres

Bodywork: Irmscher front grill, Irmscher wiper cover/bonnet extension, de badged, half black rear lights.

Interior: Standard half leather Recaro's in excellent condition, no rips or burns. Custom Piano Black center console, with boost and battery gauges + Parrot bluetooth handsfree kit. Irmscher heater control rings and door pins. Irmscher pedal covers.

Stereo: Kenwood electronic rotating headunit, standard speakers. Also fitted is a VDO Dayton sat nav system, however the subscription has expired. Only £70 to renew.

Security: factory fitted cat 1 alarm/immobilizer.

More pics below:

Looking for £7500 ONO. Please call on 07832 129 000, email christhompson2003@hotmail.com or pm me on here!
Car is located in Newcastle upon Tyne, please no time wasters or test pilots!!
Pics of interior for people who have asked:

Will listen to sensible offers on the price, looking for a fairly quick sale as I've got my eye on another car and don't want to miss out!!

[Edited on 24-04-2008 by Geordie Chris]

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » 04' Astra GSi Turbo - excellent condition!! Offers!!! 24 database queries in 0.0121958 seconds