corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » North West and North Wales » anybody drive a red let - spotted on eastlancs at haydock island

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author anybody drive a red let - spotted on eastlancs at haydock island
CorsaSi

User status: Offline
27th Apr 08 at 18:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

was speaking to a lad in a evo another in a starlet gt and another in a colt looked completely standard was running a let and claimed it was at 309bhp?

anyone know who it was

[Edited on 27-04-2008 by CorsaSi]
Gaz

27th Apr 08 at 21:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i know the one you mean, FMIC, it usually is around widnes.
GSi shell?
CorsaSi

27th Apr 08 at 22:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i wasnt there but he claimed it was 309bhp my mates was talking to him and had a race down the lancs said it was fair quick but wasnt anywer near the power was just wondering what it was running, then again they was running a 420bhp evo 9 and about a 250bhp starlet gt so =/

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » North West and North Wales » anybody drive a red let - spotted on eastlancs at haydock island 23 database queries in 0.0099590 seconds