corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » install a dvd player

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author install a dvd player
liamgallagher1994

User status: Offline
8th May 08 at 20:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i have bought a dvd player for the car and ive had a go at fitting it tonight but it doesnt work when i plug it into the ISO plug and it has loads of connectors on the back. PLEASE HELP !!!!
liamgallagher1994

8th May 08 at 20:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

SEE THE PIC BELOW

http://s298.photobucket.com/albums/mm242/corsasport2007/?action=view&current=127369464_o.jpg
Envoy Ash

9th May 08 at 12:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

on that pic i should say that the iso connection cables go into the back of the headunit and then connect to the iso. all the red white and yellow cables look as if they are for screens!correct me if im wrong
Jonny 1.2 chipped

9th May 08 at 12:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

when fitting a dvd player into your car there should be a pink/green wire that says parking brake or something , if you connect that to the earth it should be fine
Envoy Ash

9th May 08 at 13:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

oh yer mine is green on my dvd player.jus run it down the back of the headunit and connect it to any piece of metal behing the cigerette lighter tray.

New Poll