corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » swiss hutless 125cc go kart cheap!!!!!

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author swiss hutless 125cc go kart cheap!!!!!
Daviesboy

User status: Offline
   13th May 08 at 12:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

For Sale is My Swiss Hutless Go Kart
Its an absolute flyer and has been completely rebuilt the chassis, plastics, tyres, brakes, chain, throttle cable and the engine are all brand new..
Unfortunately the bottom end oil seals have gone on the engine I haven’t got the time to fix it but I have been quoted £4 quid each for the oil seals so its going to cost £8 to fix it. I just have not got the time and need a quick sale as I need money for a motorbike.
When it was running it was an animal it reaches 80mph+ in seconds it’s a 125 air cooled aprilla engine which is tuned by red hill. It has no clutch and is a direct drive kart (push to start)
It’s a 2004 Model
It comes with spare parts from the first engine and spare chain etc..
Its an absolute bargin as its only going to take 30minites to fix
Any questions just ask,
Contact me on 07854941153
£300 buys it now
but will consider offers

email for pics

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » swiss hutless 125cc go kart cheap!!!!! 24 database queries in 0.0071859 seconds