corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » Yorkshire » services

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author services
corsa-ed

User status: Offline
16th May 08 at 14:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

if your in the east yorkshire area im starting service cars for people who dont want to pay garage prices and dont have much mechanical knowledge, i am charging 20 quid and can get the parts needed cheap if wanted, or you can supply your own parts for example platinum twin core spark plugs and performance ht leads, if anybody is interested u2u me with your number and il get back to you or call me on 07732896997. thanks
S@M

16th May 08 at 17:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

20 quids not bad lol. would save me lying on the floor for an hour
corsa-ed

16th May 08 at 17:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

aye
doesnt take that long either, did a service on my 1.4 8v and the bits i got with my account lol spark plugs workd out at like a cple of quid each normally 4 quid and oil filter 2.50 lol normally 5 quid odd
Steve X16XE

16th May 08 at 20:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

£20's good. Although it'd cost you more than that to get to mine
corsa-ed

17th May 08 at 09:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

its mainly for east yorkshire like steve x16xe, im based in bridlington and if you wanted your car servicing then you bring your car to me in my little place i have, within an hour you drive away, the service would include, spark plugs, engine flush, oil and filter change, new sump plug and washer, air filter if needed, pollen filter if wanted and also would change ht leads iff wanted, can also change parts of distributor eg distributor cap and rotor arm things like that, will be doing brakes aswell when i get a bit more confident with them lol, all your coolant would be checked and screenwash lol. can also flush radiators if wanted
S@M

17th May 08 at 10:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

fuel filter not to mention,

and brakes are a must during a service...... at least checking condiion of disk/pads and de-grotting them

[Edited on 17-05-2008 by S@M]
corsa-ed

17th May 08 at 11:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yeah brake check would be included, checking pads, checking wheel bearings for play and all that, forgot to mention the fuel filter

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » Yorkshire » services 23 database queries in 0.0093141 seconds