corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » indicator help

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author indicator help
N90ATH

User status: Offline
21st May 08 at 18:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

right i have morrettes on my car and they did not come with the wiring loom.
i have used the orignal headlight wiring for the side lights and headlights in the outer lamps, now like most ppl i have removed the inner lamp and meshed the hole, them used a side repeater behind the lamp, problem is mi indicaotrs now flash too fast.
now been told i can put a resitor in but not sure n ratings for that so wondering if anyone knows any way to stop the fast flashing other than a resistor or wot rated reistor to us?

cheers nath
James_H

User status: Offline
21st May 08 at 20:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

try a relay from ultraleds.com, i used it for my leds all round, might cure it.

New Poll