corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » V reg corsa sport - 1.6 16v - just needs little attention - £350

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author V reg corsa sport - 1.6 16v - just needs little attention - £350
GavCorsa

User status: Offline
23rd May 08 at 20:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

if u remeber my car never sold so ended up selling parts
still need to sell the rest tho - pics below where taken this evening

listing in cars for sale as i want to sell complete and it can be a running car after few hours of fitting parts - or get a cheap inlet manifold on here and fitting will be even easier

still has MOT till end july (i think)

still collection only as it wont drive with no inlet system

£350 or make a sensible offer

99 V-plate 1.6 16v sport
114k still runs well, never had any problems since i've owned it

Exterior

colour coded de-locked handles
Steimetz side skirts
colour coded led side repeaters
- now has standard red manual adjust mirrors
- now has a light blue coloured bonnet
smooth tailgate with saxo spoiler smoothed in
colour coded arches
- standard scuttle on now
light smoke tint on rear quarters
dark smoke on rear window
number plate relocated to rear bumper with lights for MOT
standard front bumper with custom cold air feed - could do with respray if u want it perfect

Interior and ICE

blue LED dash lights - cig lighter,and clocks
- astra gte wheel
- do have some spare parts of dash tho
alcantara gear gator and handbrake lever covers

ICE

type e speakers and tweeters in doors

Engine - now has standard inlet system, will need fitting - just including all the parts- no air box or filter tho

1.6 16v 114k - does smoke abit (valve stem seals)
little service history as did most oil and spark plug changes myself or mate (mechanic) plus changing breaks, cam belt etc - cambelt changed twice now, at around 40k and around 80k - 80k change also had new water pump, should have receipt for this
Sachs fast road clutch, makes a difference to gear changes, was very happy with it
quick shift gear linkage, very nice quick shifts
- needs whole inlet system and 1 coolant pipe that connects to lower inlet
SAI removed
EGR blanked
A/C fully removed from car even pump ( fitted different engine mount )
full stainless exhaust system, cat or de-cat, standard manifold and downpipe with 6x9 letter box upswept

Clifford concept 650 (with proximity sensors) with certificate - 2 remotes, instructions

= now has toyota alloys on

lowered 60mm on g-max springs and dampers - Goodridge stainless brake hoses all round

Car is currently SORN, so will have to be trailored away, or at your own risk !! - comes with 3 keys and 2 remotes for alarm

Car will not come with a headunit - wirring noise, it is the alternator belt tensioner (bearings on the way out), arches could do with resray if your picky, few carpark dents here and there (was my daily runner), car is 8 years old so don't expect it to be like new !! car is registered as a 2 seater with DVLA

will include all spare parts i have for the corsa with the sale - rear seats and seatbelts, original bootlid, brake pads, gsi rear bumper, seatbelt pretensioners (from original front seats), few engine parts, original scuttle pannel, front doorcard pockets, rear door cards, boot plastics, dash plastics

and all the parts i have are in the back

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » V reg corsa sport - 1.6 16v - just needs little attention - £350 24 database queries in 0.0106111 seconds