corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » North West and North Wales » Engine Cleaning

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Engine Cleaning
Liam

User status: Offline
26th May 08 at 19:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Anyone know of a company in the area that will get my car on a ramp and jetwash the bottom of the engine?

Seems i've got quite a big leak coming from the back of the engine, looks like its the sump gasket but before I get it changed I want to be able to be 100% thats the problem.

Oh and I can't do it on my drive, cause oil will get everywhere which isn't an option
IvIarkgraham
Premium Member

26th May 08 at 19:47   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

steam cleaning would be better
Liam

27th May 08 at 17:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

It looks like i might have found a garage down the road who will steam clean it.

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » North West and North Wales » Engine Cleaning 23 database queries in 0.0084250 seconds