corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Stainless C20LET Boost Hard Pipe Kit.........

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Stainless C20LET Boost Hard Pipe Kit.........
BeArDy

User status: Offline
28th May 08 at 21:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

If anyone is interested in a Hard Pipe boost kit i will be selling these which are made to order so can be made in larger sizes. At the moment the boost pipes (for the pair) are looking around £140 without dump valve take off OR £150 with dump valve take off (both plus postage) depending on interest and numbers

Dump Valve Take OFF

Here a link to them on a car to show how they kit.
http://corsasport.co.uk/board/viewthread.php?tid=422315&page=3
I will be doing a kit with a Enlargened tophat aswell BUT need to make then first before i can give a 100% price.

sri_davie

28th May 08 at 22:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

will you be cleaning and polishing the welds up to make it look mirror finish and like one piece or would we have to do that outselfs?

davie
BeArDy

29th May 08 at 20:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I could polish all welds BUT would add extra cost.
I like seeing the welds as all are perfect and like fish scales looks nice but each to there own

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Stainless C20LET Boost Hard Pipe Kit......... 24 database queries in 0.0076492 seconds