corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » UFC at o2 arena!?

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author UFC at o2 arena!?
Coakley-16

User status: Offline
8th Jun 08 at 19:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Anyone go to the o2 arena last nite to watch the UFC?

I ended up going, had VIP tickets, ended up meeting Chuck Liddell and getting my UFC t-shirt signed as well as my UFC book! And a picture! Was a quality night!
John G

8th Jun 08 at 19:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I priced up tickets and accomadation and it was just a joke so left it
Coakley-16

8th Jun 08 at 19:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You wouldnt belive it but i got 2 VIP tickers, a hotel booked for two people in a double bed, good seats! Meet a top UFC star all for just £220! Thats from ebay mate!
SteveW

8th Jun 08 at 19:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

wanted to go cos have been the last 3 in the UK but as they changed the Liddell fight to matt hughes i didnt fancy it as much.

was the Bisping fight any good ?
John G

8th Jun 08 at 19:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Coakley-16
You wouldnt belive it but i got 2 VIP tickers, a hotel booked for two people in a double bed, good seats! Meet a top UFC star all for just £220! Thats from ebay mate!

think i priced it up at around 500-600 after travel, accomadation an tickets
cheekyalex

8th Jun 08 at 19:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i went , was a good night. Only spent about £80 on my ticket ,when i went to the manchester one i got floor tickets and you end up watching most of the fights on the big screen anyways, so was good to be a bit higher up this time. Was proper annoyed with the refs decision on the brandon vera fight though there was only about ten seconds left and was clearly intelligently defending himself. Its on setanta sports tonight by the way for any other ufc fans
Coakley-16

9th Jun 08 at 07:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeh Bisping fight was good you could see he was going to win from the start lol!

And yeh man i was in the middle i could see everything good night apart from the prices and money spenton food and drink lol! And yeah the ref was dodgy there after you could see he was getting greff from the other refs and fans!

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » UFC at o2 arena!? 22 database queries in 0.0074518 seconds