corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » few bits having a clear out

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author few bits having a clear out
corsa dan

User status: Offline
15th Jun 08 at 19:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hi people i am selling a few things that are in my garage and they are taking up room as i need to put another project in there so here goes

corsa b badboy boot unfinshed in black needs sanding down and spaying i am wanting £80 pound for it but would be will to take offers

corsa b badboy bonnet with evo vents the bonnets is in black it has a few minor cracks nothing that can not be fixed with a bit of tlc £150

corsa b standard suspension srings for the back and springs and struts for the front £20

sorry that i have not got any pics at the mo but i am going to speak to mark and see if he will get some pics up for me thank u for reading this post please contact me if you are intreted in any of these parts
corsa dan

17th Jun 08 at 12:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

bump
Torsa g

17th Jun 08 at 13:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

dan i need some of the inserts that sit on top of the original spring, it is inbetween the spring and the top mount, it has the bit cut out of it so the springs cant spin,
corsa dan

17th Jun 08 at 13:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hi peopleif any 1 is intrested in my bonnet then if you go in to my garage then there is some pics of the bonnet on there thank you
corsa dan

17th Jun 08 at 20:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

bump
corsa dan

18th Jun 08 at 18:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

tttt
corsa dan

23rd Jun 08 at 18:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

bump

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » few bits having a clear out 24 database queries in 0.0108180 seconds