corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Corsa b c20xe red top

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Corsa b c20xe red top
Carzy

User status: Offline
16th Jun 08 at 15:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hi their am selling my corsa due to going along the turbo route. It has 6month tax n test. I have just put new pads and discs on.The car has covered 95k and the engine rebuilt 10k ago with an anti porous head fitted. The car has full leather trim. It has a straight thru exhaust system with a twin stainless steel back box and a piper cross induction kit. contact me on 07894577606 or email me on carzyrockin@hotmail.co.uk its currently on pistonheads http://www.pistonheads.co.uk/sales/442946.htm

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Corsa b c20xe red top 24 database queries in 0.0063038 seconds