corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Geek Day » Pissed off with PES08 an Konami.....

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Pissed off with PES08 an Konami.....
Tiger

User status: Offline
17th Jun 08 at 15:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I bought a 2nd hand PES2008 from local shop. Came to use it online and entered registration code, flags it up as already in use.

I contacted Konami and told them I had bought the game second hand and could they reset the password or give me a new registration code because the previous gamer had obviously now sold the game and couldnt use it again anyway.

Konami replied can't do anything about it so i'm stuck with PES2008 which I bought to play online and now cant use it unless I play the gay computer.

Wankers.
DannyB
Premium Member

17th Jun 08 at 15:12   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Its stupid that this can actually happen, that why i will never buy second hand games that are MP.I could take all my games back tomorow as theyre all installed, but still use the reg codes.Its stupid.
johnhara1

17th Jun 08 at 15:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Take it back.

It cant be used to its full extent so they should refund you. It may aswell be fault.

New Poll