corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Suzuki Gsxr Gsx-r srad 600 (£1,000)

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Suzuki Gsxr Gsx-r srad 600 (£1,000)
Sunz

User status: Offline
18th Jun 08 at 15:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Im selling my motorbike to fund buying a decent car..
Its a 97 srad 600 which I got about 1 year ago and since then I still havent done my licence.
I had the MOT done a day after I got the bike and it passed first time, condition of the bike is pretty much 100% the same as then so I dont see it having any problems passing again in 6 months time.The previous clocks stopped working so I go another set of my friends srad which are in km and not miles, The mots I have state that the milage is as followed
2003 18970, 2004 19322, 2005 19493, 2006 21468 and then with the new clocks 52495km so the mileage is not 52k its more like 23,000miles.
All mots here for proof.
The bike is pretty much the same as when I got it, Only removed a few stickers from and added some other little bits.
Its a great little bike that would be an ideal commuter bike or a small project for someone, would love to keep it, everytime I see it or sit on it I wish I dident have to sell

Bad points:
Dent the tank (pic)
marks on the rear faring
small rip to the seat...

Spec...
97 Suzuki Gsx-r 600
Viper Exhaust Can
Seat hump, can be 2 seater or single seater.
Renthal bars
New tyres back and front (300-400 miles use both michelin)
Carbon fibre rear hugger
twin headlight
flush rear indicators (need to be wired up)
Gsxr foot frame guards things
Yellow brake hoses
New engine oil 2 weeks ago
Paddock stand bolts on swingarm.
2 New tank bushes
6 months Mot
11 Months tax

It starts first time, no knocking or grinding from the engine.
Runs pefect.

£1000 no offers.

[Edited on 18-06-2008 by Sunz]

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Suzuki Gsxr Gsx-r srad 600 (£1,000) 24 database queries in 0.0100560 seconds