corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Vauxhall Astra Mk3 2.0 16v Sport CHEAP

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Vauxhall Astra Mk3 2.0 16v Sport CHEAP
Metzy

User status: Offline
20th Jun 08 at 12:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Advertising my brothers car as he has just got its replacement and so this needs to go

Car for sale is a Vauxhall Astra Mk3 2.0 16v Sport 5 door in dark metalic blue and in my oppinion quite tidy overall especially going on its by far the best out of 4 that we looked at when buying it

he got his new car and ha had it up for sale for just under a week with signs in

its got 12 months Mot

and just under 6 months tax and so is on the road and drives well and pulls strong

its just had the rocker cover gaskets changed and all the oil breather pipes cleaned out and a stainless steel plug cover fitted to smarten the bay (missing in pictures)

on the downside for the last couple of days it has been loosing water which i put down to thinking the plastic water pipe on the back of engine must have a crack as we had that problem on his corsa 1.6 sport and the car has never gone anywhere near red on the gauge so im almost certain its never overheated

but just this morning its started to get mayo under the oil cap for some reason, he thinks it may be the head gasket but im not so sure as it still drives well and certainly doesnt seem to have lost performance like is usually the case

it needs a tyre or 2 but has all four original alloys in reasonable condition and apart from a sports exhaust system the car is nice and original

It was up for £700 as its a tidy example and 2.0 not the more common (and not as good) 1.8 but he needs it gone so he can insure his pug so put it up for £600 (as seeen on signs in windows)

in light of the problem noticed this morning we want £400 ONO basically to get the money to insure his new car offers will be considered but please no time wasters

either PM me

or email me on wlforametz@aol.com

wayne

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Vauxhall Astra Mk3 2.0 16v Sport CHEAP 24 database queries in 0.0084920 seconds