corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Corsa Gsi 1.6 X16XE

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Corsa Gsi 1.6 X16XE
lee2004_

User status: Offline
   23rd Jun 08 at 08:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hi, Im selling my corsa gsi as im planning on saving for a new car. Ive owned this car for a few months during which time ive had no problems, previously it was my next door neighbours who rarely drove it and was garaged pretty much all of last year except from weekends. The only thing letting the car down is a missing sideskirt on the n/s.
Obviously a car 13yrs old is going to have a couple of little car park dents, none out of the ordinary except a bigger one in the o/s/r quarter, this would be easily removed by a paintless dent removal company for around about £40-£60. I havent done this myself as i only use the car to and from work, dont really go to car cruise/shows so it hasnt really niggled at me. The car is washed 3 times a week, and waxed once a week also. around the rear wiper there is some rust which has been touched up somewhere along the line. The front bumpers paint is flaking under the headlights and red paint is visible(not that bad could be touched up) i was informed by my neighbour the guy he bought it off had his bumper stolen.
-Mot and tax till jan
-4 Average tread tyres
-110,000 miles
-Lots of history including cambelt changed at 90ish i think
-interior in good con
-magnex rear box
-Very Low (not sure how much)
Engine never misses a beat always starts 1st time no smoke knocks or taps.
Full c/l alarm system.
Unfortunatly no e/w
Ive prob missed something , not in a rush to sell as im not planning on getting another car for 6 months or so, just saving and the funds from the corsa will help.

Looking for £1100ovno

VERY POOR QUALITY PHONE PICS, will try get more on a cam.

oh and one of my old corsa

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Corsa Gsi 1.6 X16XE 24 database queries in 0.0080268 seconds