corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Geek Day » Warranty on TVs

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Warranty on TVs
Bullet Proof SRi

User status: Offline
24th Jun 08 at 13:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

When you buy a new TV from a shop and get 1 year warranty, after this do you get another 1 year warranty with the manufacturer.

As my GF works in boots and all the electricals they sell come with 1 year with boots and 1 year with the manufacturer as does my PS3 i bought.

is it the same for TVs does anyone know
Brett
Premium Member

24th Jun 08 at 13:37   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

My 360 came with 3yrs.
johnhara1

24th Jun 08 at 13:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

All electrical products have 1yrs warranty as standard.

After that i think its down to the manufacturer to offer longer warranties as standard or give you the option to pay for extended warranty.

E.g. If you buy an Xbox 360 and it gets the 3 red lights within a yr you can take it back to Game or HMV etc but after a yr it will have to go to Microsoft because they offer 3yrs warranty now.

[Edited on 24-06-2008 by johnhara1]

New Poll