corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Snap Day » anyone know were i can do a photography course?

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author anyone know were i can do a photography course?
gsiIan

User status: Offline
24th Jun 08 at 19:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

as above, im really enjoying using my camera now any im thinking about taking it to the next level. just need some advice on where to begin.
Tiger

24th Jun 08 at 20:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

My advice to you mate is teach yourself.

Apart from learning from my dad who was a photographer too I read book after book. From basics to sensitometry. Read books by Cartier and study other photographers styles and techniques. Read books on lighting, flash and natural.

Study expressions, look whats behind the photo, not just whats on the paper.

Learn about your camera to component level.

This is all stuff I have done, its much more satisfying and you'll be amazed how much more enthusiastic you can become about the subject.

Join a critique website like Photosig (for example) and take judgement and learn from others.
Fonz
Premium Member

25th Jun 08 at 07:07   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

try your local college

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Snap Day » anyone know were i can do a photography course? 23 database queries in 0.0147841 seconds