corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » corsa 2ltr 8v

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author corsa 2ltr 8v
danny8v

User status: Offline
1st Jul 08 at 22:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hey up all im selling my white corsa 8v with the astra gte seh engine in.
its got calibra 16v brakes diesel gearbox clutch and flywheel. ive had the car for about 3 yrs through then ive made it what it is today, it started life as a 1ltr 12v and decided to change it to the 8v about 6months ago when the engine was put in it had a full recon new headgasket all inlet gaskets exhaust gaskets water pump timing belt head skimmed plugs leads dizzy cap rotor arm sump and gasket, i also put a 4 branch on the engine give it that extra touch its also got a pipercross filter on. the car also has coilover suspension and alloys could do with a new set speedlines or some softstars i think.
ive had all the plastics painted white just to make it look a bit more suttle i think, ive changed the interior from standard to sport interior.
the bad points i wont lie it does has a slight bit of rust on the driver and passanger door since people love banging there doors in to your car lol and also some lovley person has key the car down the passanger back quater would buff out havent had time to.
the car is washed every weekend with once every two weeks with a polish just to keep the nice white shine.
ive just put 12months tax and there 3months mot left on it
my location is in dewsbury west yorkshire wf12 and im looking for £2000 ono and my contact is 07715995911 any questions please dnt hesatate to call and ask

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » corsa 2ltr 8v 24 database queries in 0.0252461 seconds