corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » 2001 Subaru WRX (VF35 Turbo) in mica red - 326bhp (very quick) - SOLD SOLD

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author 2001 Subaru WRX (VF35 Turbo) in mica red - 326bhp (very quick) - SOLD SOLD
ebthesned

User status: Offline
2nd Jul 08 at 11:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hi all,

I'm putting my subaru up for sale as I have been offered a company car through work . I don't want to sell the car as I love it to pieces but needs must.

Ive had a think about the price of the car and spoke to a few people and i'm going to ask for £6500 for the car now because it is a very clean example of a wrx and the condition the car is in mint and the spec is good also. It has MOT until Dec 08 and Tax until 30th Sept 08.

The car is a 2001 WRX in Mica Red (Rare I believe). The mileage is 69k and it has got full service history. It has been serviced at 4k-5k intervals and been well maintained. The interior on the car is very clean with no tears or rips. The alloys have a few scuffs on them but that was down to the previous owner. The body work on the car is very good, there are a few stone chips but they can't be helped. The engine runs fine and boost holds perfectly. It has had all new diffs that have been replaced in the last year.

The spec of the car is as follows:

VF35 Turbo
STI Injectors
XS Power FMIC
Forge DumpValve
Warbo Fuel Pump
Janspeed Stainless
Full De-Cat
Vortex Afterburner Backbox
APS Induction Kit
Samco Hoses
Tein Strut Brace
ECUTEC Map - Tractive
326 bhp.

Here are some better pics from the weekend in Sunny Blackpool:

If you have any questions please U2U me or ring me on 07771981660 (ring at weekends because im not online)

Thanks,

Craig

[Edited on 02-07-2008 by ebthesned]

[Edited on 14-07-2008 by ebthesned]

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » 2001 Subaru WRX (VF35 Turbo) in mica red - 326bhp (very quick) - SOLD SOLD 24 database queries in 0.0062652 seconds