corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » C20XE CTS PLug

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author C20XE CTS PLug
VegasPhil
Premium Member

User status: Offline
5th Jul 08 at 20:03   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Anybody ever had a lot of problems fitting them in the holder?

Mine's being a right ball ache... It possibly could have never had a secure connection (But wouldn't this chuck up a EML Light??)

I have ordered a new one from Vaux, It's the Blue plug (Apprently there's 2 types?) I ordered blue because that's what was on there. I've fixed a load of broken wires in the Loom which could also have been causing it problems.

Just need to get a decent connection on this and It might run alright again. I also added a clip to the throttle cable to tension it!

Should have checked and done all this shit ages ago haha! Has to be at Billing next week!

Corsa 2.0 16v Vegas - Sold
Ben ev

7th Jul 08 at 22:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yes. i have used a 2 pin plug from idle control ect on the cts andf its been not a proper fit. when i used the blue one on a newer let loom if "felt" nice
VegasPhil
Premium Member

8th Jul 08 at 09:25   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I whipped a plug off a Ecotec 2.0. Fits like a charm

JoeyB

8th Jul 08 at 09:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Your engine came from a Calibra didnt it?

I dont think they have traction control so the blue plug CTS will be fine.

The other type is black and comes on Astra GSIs with traction control. It has to send signals to the both the ECU and the TC
VegasPhil
Premium Member

8th Jul 08 at 10:45   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeh late type calibra.

Joe - Scroll down a few topics. Having a few probs with it overheating at the moment

New Poll