corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » CD Player wiring?

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author CD Player wiring?
Fatfooluk

User status: Offline
7th Jul 08 at 18:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hi there.

I have an old '95 Corsa and the guy that had it before me crazy with the wiring for the CD player. Its a real mess. Speaker wires cut and what have you. My problem is that the CD player I put in there (And any other cd player i've tried) only recieved power when the ignition is fully off, which I find pretty weird. I'm guessing its just two wires i need to switch around.... But I don't know which.

Your hlep is really apreciated,
Cheers,
Tom.

New Poll