corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » (possibly) Selling my corsa Turbo

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author (possibly) Selling my corsa Turbo
luke85

User status: Offline
15th Jul 08 at 11:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Its looking like I will be hoping to sell my much loved corsa turbo in a couple of weeks pending my bank loan for a new car. Its the 3rd corsa Ive had in 5 years and just feel like its time to move on, however this car will be missed!

Car is an L reg corsa GSi bought in 2006 from Scoob on here

Engine:
C20LET engine rebuilt in 2004 by previous owner on mig:
Rebore (0.5mm oversize) - Park engineering -£50
Check and regrind crank - Park enginerring - £45
Main bearings - Park engineering - £30
Big end Bearings - Park engineering - £22
Complete gasket set - Park engineering - £100
Pistons (8.5:1) and oil pump - Dantum cars - £420
Timing belt kit - Autovaux - £76
Lambda sensor - HGL motors - £60

I have reciepts for all the above for the rebuild, then the spec is:

C20LET managment with EVO 5 chips
MD61 hybrid turbo - turbo dynamics, 2006 - £607
Walbro uprated fuel pump - Chris Astley - £100
VXR injectors - LMF - £75
New Radiator - Autovaux - £57
Helix organic Clutch kit - Chris Astley - £365 (only 9 months old)
SARD fuel pressure regulator
Excellent condition F28 with 70k on it
"Big" driveshaft and hub setup (rather than corsa shafts)
Courtenay single core Chargecooler
Aquamist 2D water/methanol injection System
Apexi limited edition black AVCR boost controller (sure I have the reciept somewhere)

I was running it with a full magnex system but removed the center box to increase the flow, sound is spot on with no rasp or excessive exhaust noise

New brake discs fitted to the front last week but the car will come with a 288mm brake setup, however you will need bigger wheels to fit them since I sold my 17s

Suspension is lowered 60mm on the rear with standard springs on the front however because of the engine weight the car sits level (low) and because of the speed bumps round here i like the softer ride. The car will come with a set of apex coilovers (front and rear height adjustable) but will need higher poundage front springs fitting.

There is a small amount of rust on the bottom of the boot but the rest of the car is rust free, however it has had a respreay at sometime and it could do with tidying up, some patchy paintwork coming through above drivers door. Nothing a bodyshop wont be able to put right with no trouble.

Also the car has a genuine HID conversion kit, not just a bulb swap.

The car is showing 25k miles because I had to fit a brand new speedo to make it work with the F28 so thats all the miles I have put on the engine. the car had covered about 130K I think when I got it.

The car made 285BHP a few months ago which is about the limit without fitting a big front mount cooler, If the new owner would like to cut the bumper to fit one then over 300BHP would be easy, however I wanted to keep the sleeper look. The car is holding 1.2 bar of boost up to the limiter.

The interior has been swapped for the nicer sport interior and is in excellent condition, only slight wear on the steering wheel.

Bad points at the minute are a split CV boot and an oil leak which I think is the sump gasket, however if I keep the car for another 2 weeks they will both be fixed before I sell.

Thats about all I can think of at the moment, would be looking for around £3700 to start my next project. A few pictures:

I have probably forgotten some things so this may get updated, also Im going to try and get some more recent pictures this afternoon. The bottom picture does not show a mark on the paint, its just a reflection of some junk on the garden.

Edit: will also come with comms lead and software to read/clear fault codes with a laptop and read all live engine data from vauxhalls through the OBD port

[Edited on 15-07-2008 by luke85]

[Edited on 18-07-2008 by luke85]

[Edited on 26-08-2008 by luke85]

[Edited on 02-10-2008 by luke85]

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » (possibly) Selling my corsa Turbo 24 database queries in 0.0091190 seconds