corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Cheap - Corsa GSi 2lt 16v

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Cheap - Corsa GSi 2lt 16v
BeArDy

User status: Offline
28th Jul 08 at 10:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I have just got my hands on a Corsa which I am offering a few different options which could work out well for a few people.
Corsa GSi shell with 88k, the bodywork isent the best, all the panels are ok and straight its more the paint which needs sorting. Front bumper is missing BUT I have got the GSi fogs. Smooth boot has cracked.
Interior is very clean no rips on the seats, few painted bits. Ripspeed steering wheel and boss.
Car is fitted with full Gmax suspension and 40mm springs.
Clear rear light. Lockwood Aluminum dials.
Some 15” TSW’s the 2 rear tyres are brand new an fronts are like new.
The car is fitted with a 2lt 16v which I have no history on BUT runs mint, no smoke, no knocks etc. I drove the car 50+miles without any problems. It’s the DIS pack engine. engine is also chipped, Comes with a brand new water pump. Home made tophat.
I do not know much more about the engine as I have never worked or seen the car before collecting it the other day.
The engine has been in the car for 3 years and was the prev owners everyday car.
Car has NO Tax or MOT but I have fail sheet with the car from 28th May which is 2 spots of welding and emissions where no tested (No CAT fitted).
Here are the options I am offering…….
Come and Drive the car away – 600
Just to buy the engine with all fitting parts to fit in your own corsa inc exharsts shafts etc etc – 500
I will remove engine and fit into your corsa - 1000

Any questions feel free to ask.

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Cheap - Corsa GSi 2lt 16v 24 database queries in 0.0078161 seconds