corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » Blisters from new boots

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Blisters from new boots
Danny P

User status: Offline
   30th Jul 08 at 19:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

What a pain in the arse they are

Had a friendly on Sunday & I went to get my moulded boots only to find they were fucked from playing 5-a-side in them (sole had come off) so went to get some new un's on my dinner yesterday as we had a Cup Game last night.

Tried to wear them in as much as possible before playing (put them on in the office at work ) and the fronts were fine, just the backs, got a right blister on the side of my heel now. I can cope with blisters normally, but on this one the skin has come completly off, had to sit out training tonight because no matter what I did my boot was rubbing on it.

Whats best way to speed up the new skin growing? The "sore" is getting quite dry now, but obviously when I shower it gets wet, and wearing shoes all day at work hasn't helped
J da Silva

30th Jul 08 at 20:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Walk round the house barefoot when you can, and with the warm weather alately sit outside and get as much fresh as you can to them.
Danny P

30th Jul 08 at 21:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Aye been walking round with nowt on my feet since I got home from work, dont think i'll bother trying that in the office tomorrow though
Cosmo

31st Jul 08 at 08:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Get some of those blister plasters for when you've got to wear shoes, expensive but fucking amazing!
Hammer

31st Jul 08 at 09:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The boots i've had for months are starting to kill me, i'm going to have to go through the whole new boot bedding in crap soon as well
Joe

31st Jul 08 at 12:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Cosmo
Get some of those blister plasters for when you've got to wear shoes, expensive but fucking amazing!

Yep, I got some Scholl ones. They didn't stop the pain, but just meant it didn't rip the scab/skin straight back off the week after.
Danny P

31st Jul 08 at 15:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:

Picked some up today from Boots, there like a gel that just sticks to your foot??

Feels awesome, and I havn't felt a thing all afternoon
Cosmo

31st Jul 08 at 17:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Danny P
quote:

Picked some up today from Boots, there like a gel that just sticks to your foot??

Feels awesome, and I havn't felt a thing all afternoon

Yeah thems the things!

Got a massive blister the other day and have had one of these things on since and havent felt a thing.
gianluigi

1st Aug 08 at 13:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

rub some savlon on the wound

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » Blisters from new boots 23 database queries in 0.0108700 seconds