corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » PS2 Slimline + Assessories

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author PS2 Slimline + Assessories
Adam B

User status: Offline
31st Jul 08 at 21:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hi I am selling my cousins playstation 2 slimsline, It comes with 7 games which are as follows

grand theft auto vice city 18+

canis canem edit - bully 18+

god of war 1 and 2 18+

the getaway 18+

the getaway: black monday 18+

wwe smackdown vs raw 2008 15+,

Also with the sale he is going to include a racing steering wheel and pedals which are excellent for racing games and 2 playstation controllers, Its in good condition, the only thing is that the wire at the back of the ps2 is a bit fidderly, I think its the one that plugs it to the mains but I dont think thats expensive to replace only a few quid. Base price £65 delivered. Thanks.
av it

31st Jul 08 at 21:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

the fault is a dry joint mate on the power connection on the back of the playstation ive fixed loads it just needs the solder reheating

[Edited on 31-07-2008 by av it]
Adam B

31st Jul 08 at 21:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Oh Right, Thanks Av it, I think it is the wire because when we tried using one of our mates ones wire it seemed to work fine.
av it

31st Jul 08 at 21:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

its possible but your mates might just have a tighter fit but at the worst its still an easy fix and to be honest its only the slimline ones that need doing
Adam B

1st Aug 08 at 11:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ttt

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » PS2 Slimline + Assessories 24 database queries in 0.3797212 seconds