corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Rebuilt C20LET (needs little work) with F28 for sale

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Rebuilt C20LET (needs little work) with F28 for sale
Dazzi-gsi

User status: Offline
3rd Aug 08 at 21:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I bought a c20let off a mate earlier in the year to rebuild and fit into my mk3 astra gsi.

I stripped the whole engine down, had the block honed and painted black and cleaned up all parts like pistons etc.

New piston rings, big ends, main bearings, new bonded sump gasket, new oil pump, new water pump. new flywheel bolts, sachs clutch and new realese bearing all fitted.

the COSCAST head was stripped, new stem seals fitted, valves ground in etc, new timing belt kit, 3 layer steel headgasket fitted, new headbolts.

the engine also had most of the gaskets and seals replaced dipstick tube, sump,dizzy etc etc.

I bought a electronic f28 6 speed for it too.

the brand new oil pump is faulty however and i dont have time to mess around with it anymore so selling it complete MINUS the turbo and manifold.

so anyone who is after a rebuilt c20let that needs little work this is perfect for you. the oil pump will need replaced (still under warrenty) and the tappets will either need replaced or rebuilt by yourself.. would also recommend taking the sump off to have a look at the big ends due to the oil pump issue.

£1000 without box or £1200 with.
Dazzi-gsi

User status: Offline
3rd Aug 08 at 21:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Note: there is NO turbo, rad or intercooler but the loom, ecu, afm, k&n filter is included.

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Rebuilt C20LET (needs little work) with F28 for sale 24 database queries in 0.0102768 seconds