corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Projects and Builds » Star Silver X16XE Project. UPDATE 07/08/08 90mm rears fitted, quick oil catch tank made

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Star Silver X16XE Project. UPDATE 07/08/08 90mm rears fitted, quick oil catch tank made
sumner2k3

User status: Offline
   4th Aug 08 at 17:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Well, just got rid of my astra van for this..

As some of you mite know its little_dukes old corsa.

So soon as i got it home i decided to fit my Gmax front shocks and springs as it only had springs on standard shocks and they were knocking really bad everytime i hit a bump..

Also ordered these but i am just waiting for H4 bulbs to get delivered..

They are 3000K.. Golden yellow.

Wheels needed a respray as the paint had flaked here and there so i tested out the wheel colour with a spray can i had lying round..

Being primered..

After..

And fitted..

I think they look quite nice and if i decide to do them all that colour then the arches and bumper tops will be going the same colour.

And picked a set of there up earlier off my mate..

90mm rear springs.. havnt fitted them yet though, will get them done tomorrow.

What you all think?

[Edited on 07-08-2008 by sumner2k3]
Hamish

4th Aug 08 at 17:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

is this going to be as bodged as that xe conversion?
Laura

4th Aug 08 at 17:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Don't like the wheels on it at all!

Colour scheme would be good though
sumner2k3

4th Aug 08 at 17:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

got some 15" 5 spoke vauxhall alloys that will be going on soon as i get money to buy new tyres for them
B3KAN

4th Aug 08 at 18:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Hamish
is this going to be as bodged as that xe conversion?

sumner2k3

4th Aug 08 at 20:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Funny twats! if u aint got nothing decent to say then shut the fuck up
Hamish

4th Aug 08 at 21:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by sumner2k3

due to this sentance structure and spelling i can make as many derogatory comments about this car as i like then?

[Edited on 04-08-2008 by Hamish]
sumner2k3

4th Aug 08 at 22:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

sentance structure and spelling? shut the fuck up you ginger cock.. most the people on here cant spell properly.. its not a forum about spelling, its a forum about cars so who gives a fuck if i spell things incorrectly? so take ur shitty volkswaggon and fuck off
Corsa_Scotty

4th Aug 08 at 22:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Hamish
quote:

due to this sentance structure and spelling i can make as many derogatory comments about this car as i like then?
[Edited on 04-08-2008 by Hamish]

Corsa_Scotty

4th Aug 08 at 22:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
sentance structure and spelling? shut the fuck up you ginger cock.. most the people on here cant spell properly.. its not a forum about spelling, its a forum about cars so who gives a fuck if i spell things incorrectly? so take ur shitty volkswaggon and fuck off

Hes not even ginger you nobend,firstly volkswagens arent shite and secondly you cant judge anyone with an attitude like that

[Edited on 04-08-2008 by Corsa_Scotty]
sumner2k3

4th Aug 08 at 22:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yes he is ginger you dick head and who are you to get involved.. shut the fuck up
mad_mike252

4th Aug 08 at 22:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:

nice car btw
Corsa_Scotty

4th Aug 08 at 22:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

well for a start you dont come on this site and expect to go unseen with an attitude like that, you cant call a car that basically better than your own shit thats just hipoctitical and last thing dont tell me to STFU because i wont
sumner2k3

4th Aug 08 at 22:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

your a right fucking cock aswel, its got fuck all to do with you so keep your mouth shut and fuck off with your shit c2
B3KAN

4th Aug 08 at 22:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The vehicle details for R471 BAU are:

Date of Liability 01 06 2009
Date of First Registration 01 08 1997
Year of Manufacture 1997
Cylinder Capacity (cc) 1196CC CO2 Emissions Not Available
Fuel Type Petrol
Export Marker Not Applicable
Vehicle Status Licence Not Due
Vehicle Colour SILVER
Vehicle Type Approval null
The information contained on this page is correct at the time of enquiry.
Vehicle Excise Duty Rate for vehicle
6 Months Rate £66.00
12 Months Rate £120.00

Badger!
Corsa_Scotty

4th Aug 08 at 22:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
your a right fucking cock aswel, its got fuck all to do with you so keep your mouth shut and fuck off with your shit c2

This is amusing tbh I have a mate who needs a XE wired in his corsa any tips on bodging it, i was told to speak to the XE bodge king this is you isnt it or do i have the wrong guy

p.s my C2 is hell of a lot better than the corsa i owned before and btw what car did you have at 15 a Noddy go kart thing like my little 2 year old cousin has?
sumner2k3

4th Aug 08 at 22:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

what the hell you on about a noddy go kart at 15:s prick.. i had a 205 gti at the age of 15 u tosser.. who cares if i bodge the wiring on my redtop? its my car and i can do the wiring however i want to and it works so who gives a fuck? so fuck off and stop being so pathetic, i garantee you wouldnt be this mouthy if you was face to face with me you dick
ainsley_brader

4th Aug 08 at 22:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Corsa_Scotty
quote:

This is amusing tbh I have a mate who needs a XE wired in his corsa any tips on bodging it, i was told to speak to the XE bodge king this is you isnt it or do i have the wrong guy

p.s my C2 is hell of a lot better than the corsa i owned before and btw what car did you have at 15 a Noddy go kart thing like my little 2 year old cousin has?

your 15?
Corsa_Scotty

4th Aug 08 at 22:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yes i am
Mobby

4th Aug 08 at 23:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:

tbh mate your being a shitfaced little kid, your 15 ffs!!

you dont own the c2 yet and your mum and dad bought it you, i hate little idiots like you, i bought both my cars off my own back, and alot of fools on here get cars handed to them on a plate, i cant believe im even saying this to you, your 15!!!!!

dont even talk to him mate, he cant even buy a scratch card, i liked the colour the alloys were before, worked better with the whole car, post some pics of when you fit the 90mm rears

[Edited on 04-08-2008 by mobby]
Corsa_Scotty

4th Aug 08 at 23:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by mobby
quote:
quote:

tbh mate your being a shitfaced little kid, your 15 ffs!!

you dont own the c2 yet and your mum and dad bought it you, i hate little idiots like you, i bought both my cars off my own back, and alot of fools on here get cars handed to them on a plate, i cant believe im even saying this to you, your 15!!!!!

Yes i do own the C2 and i bought them both off my own back and i work for my money too so you cant judge me if you dont believe me look in my thread, its idiots like you i hate too you just automatically assume things when you dont know fuck all about me
Mobby

4th Aug 08 at 23:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

your 15, what do you do, two towns paper rounds! im not even going to bother, i would talk to you in the street so why now!
Corsa_Scotty

4th Aug 08 at 23:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Cars looking good although the pins out of the bonnet would be better, arches the same colour as the wheels then slam it as low as it will go
Corsa_Scotty

4th Aug 08 at 23:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by mobby
your 15, what do you do, two towns paper rounds! im not even going to bother, i would talk to you in the street so why now!

I work at vauxhall on saturdays and going to start full time soon and if your wondering how i can afford that you must'ave heard of saving surely
sumner2k3

4th Aug 08 at 23:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

mobby, i did like the colour they were before aswel but they needed a respray anyway so going to try out a few colours first and see what looks best on the car and when iv decided what type of anthracite they are going to be i will spray the arches and bumper tops the same colour. will post up pics tomorrow of when i fit the 90mm springs

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Projects and Builds » Star Silver X16XE Project. UPDATE 07/08/08 90mm rears fitted, quick oil catch tank made 23 database queries in 0.0169821 seconds