corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Corsa B 3dr rear lexus lights swap for std (Ayrshire)

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Corsa B 3dr rear lexus lights swap for std (Ayrshire)
AJBek

User status: Offline
   10th Aug 08 at 17:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I recently bought a basic 3dr corsa B as a donor shell for a 2.0 16V engine. It has a set of almost new rear lexus lights fitted, but as I want the car to be a sleeper I would rather have std units. Anyone if the Ayrshire area wanting a swap email me on alan_beck@yahoo.com. Not looking for any money, and the lights are in perfect condition.
antmashed

10th Aug 08 at 18:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i have stds il give you them for free if u want
AJBek

10th Aug 08 at 19:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

where you based mate, if it is close that would be great. Not wanting to bother with delivery as too much hassle with light clusters as you must package them so carefully.

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Corsa B 3dr rear lexus lights swap for std (Ayrshire) 24 database queries in 0.1271770 seconds