corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Corsa Sport 1.6 Gauging interest

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Corsa Sport 1.6 Gauging interest
Pete_vxl

User status: Offline
10th Aug 08 at 20:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Looking to get a new car soon so my current one will be for sale shortly.

I got the car back in April from a member on here and since then i have spent a fair bit on the car, when i got it had only been lowered on 60mm springs and had black plastics:

The car has M.O.T untill July 09 and tax untill October i think but will check.
The car failed on headlights not aligned and a brake cable worn.

At the time the handbrake cables were replaced and i had an oil and filter change.

Bodywork:

Flame red
sprayed black plastics
opel grille
rear wiper removed
opel mudflaps

Suspension:

janspeed front coilovers (20mm-80mm)
rear janspeed shocks and springs (80mm)

Wheels + tyres:

Speedline allesios
rear falkens
front continentals
2 litre front brake set-up

not sure on codes for tyres but the front were £100 each.

Engine:

1.6 16v
79,000 miles
mantzel style box
bmc induction
4-1 manifold
De-cat
Jetex exhaust

The car will also come with depos as i have ordered them from vsport, if they are not here by time of sale i can put your address down to be the receiver. I will also be including a set of gsi sideskirts which have all the clips and covers

Bad Points:

The car itself is in very good condition but as a 9 year old car it had stone chips and the black bits could be done again.

One of the speedlines has a bad kurb mark and this is shown in a photo bellow.

The car has also had a top end rebuild in february, it was done at 73k and the car is now showing 79k. i have all reciepts to prove work and also reciepts of modifacations i have carried out.

Further photos in my garage.
Looking for £2,200

For further pics including the rebuild stage please look at whitties's garage

[Edited on 11-08-2008 by Pete_macari]

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Corsa Sport 1.6 Gauging interest 24 database queries in 0.0069370 seconds