corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » 306 TD (Spares/Repair)

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author 306 TD (Spares/Repair)
Liam

User status: Offline
13th Aug 08 at 08:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Trying to sell this before I weigh it in, needs a new auxillary drive manual tensioner, phoned my local pug dealer and the part was £70, but having already spent £300 on a new cambelt, sump gasket, alternator belt, and having the gear linkage bolt replaced after it fell out ( ) I feel its not worth it for me to fix it.

To get the car home from the garage, the alternator belt was cut so the engine would start, so it will need a new one, baring in mind the car now won't have much charge in it, it'll be ideal to tow it.

Few things

MOT till Jan
I'll be having the tax back, unless anyone is willing to give me the price i'll get back for sending it to the DVLA
New cambelt under 1000 miles ago

There is some rust on the boot, just under the window seal, I assume water has gotten under the seal, and then rusted outwards.

The drivers side rear quater has had a previous knock, which has been attempted DIY by the previous owner, pictures can be provided if you want to see. The passenger side front wing has a gouge where it looks like its possibly clipped a wall? Not 100% sure, but it was there when I bought it.

It will need a new drivers seat, or the existing seat subframe welding as its broken

There is probably some things I've missed so, if anyone wants to know anything or wants more pics then I can get some.

At the moment the only problems I know of, are the tensioner and a new alternator belt, so that would probably be about £100, so could possibly be a cheap runabout if you could do the work yourself.

Base Price £1, looking for more than I would get weighing it in TBH, its also got £40 worth of diesel in it, which I can't get out.

Any questions, just ask. I'm not expecting it to sell, but always worth a try...

[Edited on 13-08-2008 by Liam]

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » 306 TD (Spares/Repair) 24 database queries in 0.0077500 seconds