corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Speedline Alessio 2 with good tyres

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Speedline Alessio 2 with good tyres
James@CCC

User status: Offline
14th Aug 08 at 13:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I am selling a set of 4 Speedlines. Possibly the best looking wheels possible on a corsa, or any other vauxhall for that matter!!

The wheels themselves are in good condition. They are a few years old so have some marks and scratches, but this is on the most part just the paintwork, the wheels themselves are good.

Wheels include all four bolt covers, but only 2 of these have the speedline detail. I have provided pictures of each in an attempt to show the wheels most accuractly.

2 of the four tyres are wrapped in Toyo Proxes T1R's and have 7mm of tread left. The other two have Continental ContiSportContacts and have about 3mm of tread. Wear is even, and they just passed an mot so are good. All of the tyres are 195/45R16 80V

As for price, Im open to offers, but thinking about £250

Pick up would be preferred, Im based in South Bedfordshire. However, delievery could be arranged but would be about £35.

Heres the pics;

Ryan N sport

14th Aug 08 at 16:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Can give you £200 cash saturday morning and pick them up. Let me know. Cheers
Gargan

15th Aug 08 at 18:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ill give you 200 quid this weekend and will pick up a.s.a.p call 07766673144

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Speedline Alessio 2 with good tyres 24 database queries in 0.0076308 seconds