corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Arden Blue Sport

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Arden Blue Sport
Simon_16v

User status: Offline
22nd Aug 08 at 20:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Im selling my Corsa due to needing a bigger car for work and my lifestyle.

1.4 16v Sport in Arden Blue with Air Conditioning
Has around 85,500
12 months MOT (no advisories)
5/6 months tax
Cat back Peco stainless system
Brand new Catalyst
Pro-Tech 4-1 stainless manifold
Powdercoated Tigra alloys in a sparkle finish
Cheaper variant of angel eyes
All four tyres have really good tread (5mm at the worst by eye)

There is a few car park marks but the car is 9years old now. Theres a couple of little and smaller than 5p size dints, and a little mark on the back bumper where the previous owner touched up.

The interior has never been smoked in and has slight wear to the drivers seat, theres no rips or holes though. The steering wheel has the usual tear on the horn button but only on the right hand side, horn still functions as usual.

The wheels are immaculate, they cost just over £210 to be like this as they were in a state. As said before tyre's are good for another easy 10k+ miles. The front cost me just shy of £98 3 weeks ago and they are an excellent tyre.

The exhaust system will now probably outlive the car, 90% is stainless steel and the catalyst is mild steel but they last an easy 10 years.

Most of the exterior modifications are done tastefully and i have all the originals if you wished to change it in anyway and i have the standard cat-back in my shed.

One point i wish to say if the front bumper isn't in the best of conditions, a previous owner must of caught something as it has cracked the paint. Im willing to negotiate a little on price because of this.

Any other questions please don't hesitate to ask me. Either contact me on here or my mobile on 07875 373765

Im looking for around £1200ovno.

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Arden Blue Sport 24 database queries in 0.0068429 seconds