corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » CORSA C TURBO, 2004 for sale!

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author CORSA C TURBO, 2004 for sale!
FlamingCorsa

User status: Offline
2nd Sep 08 at 12:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hi there, just copyed the add i have just done for ebay, its going on there tonight but thought i would post here also!

2004 Corsa C turbo!!!!!

I bought the car a few months ago with a faulty clutch which i was gonna sort and then keep the car as practical everyday car, since then i have realised that with also another 2litre turbo car that this is prob not best car for being practical cos i have 2 thursty cars...........lol, so i have bought a little citreon c2 as practial car, so this is y i am selling the corsa turbo!

I bought the car from inverness, long drive where it drove back fine, then over next few days it lost clutch pressure, so i replaced the clutch master cylinder, this didnt solve the problem so engine came out and clutch and slave cylinder were replaced, so now clutch works fine, i have recepts for clutch master cylinder, slave cylinder and also nex clutch kit also! so thats working fine now!

NOW for the car....... its a 2004 corsa c origionally a 1.2 twin port but now has a Z20let which was low mileage from a zaphera gsi, and been stage 1 tuned! i have service books for both zaphera and corsa!

The engine was professionally fitted by CARWORX and have all recepts for work including engine, fitted of engine, exhaust etc etc etc

in total recepts come to over 10k!

engine conversion alone was 6k!!!!!! so your getting a real bargin

The actual car is VERY clean, with some stone chips on the front bumper/bonnet! part from that the car is in VERY good contition with no sign of any repair work or respraying etc, with a good polish would look stunning!

will list the spec of the car here:-

Engine:-

Z20let engine from Zaphera gsi, low milage, around the 30k mark now! VXR turbo, front mounted intercooler, Samco hosing etc, phase 1 tuned to 240bhp!! engine colour coded arden blue and volvo tintanium gray! de cat front pipe, air filer is little crushed also

Gearbox:-

F23 gearbox with BRAND NEW clutch,

Wheels + tires:-

Pulse 17inch x 7.5inch pulse wheels with yokohamma prada tires! 2 rears lots of tread and 2 fronts getting low, will swap them round if i get time!

Suspension:-

lowered 30ml all round on springs, tracking and camber set up and checked month ago!

Brakes:-

drilled and groved disks on the front, i would reccomend changing these soon cos these are at there life! can get drilled and groved disks for around £60 or otherwise a propper brake upgrade would be ideal for the car!

Exhaust:-

custome made exhaust from cat back, its quite loud!

Alarm:-

signa alarm with total closure etc!

ICE:-

no ice will be included in the sale i will be removing the headunit etc!

few minor probs with the car, it has broked rear fog light which i will try to replace before sale, due to air con being taken off the old owner said that the Spanner light comes on on the dash but does not affect the performance thats for sure!!!! also the bonnet catch by foot well has broken so just means pulling the wire at the min, all minor things!!!

Its all regestered as 2litre turbo

the car is VERY fast and have shocked few fast cars in short time i have had the car, bit of a sleeper, i think some standard wheels on it would look great make it look really sutle then!

any questions just ask on here or my number is:-

07794388668, and my name is isaac!

few pics for u!

cant upload any other new pics cos they are to big, few older one from bout 6 weeks ago when it was dirty!

looking for 5.5k

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » CORSA C TURBO, 2004 for sale! 24 database queries in 0.0354090 seconds