corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Gsi edited swap

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Gsi edited swap
wayne_rob1

User status: Offline
11th Sep 08 at 08:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Right then where do i start, ive owned this corsa for a few weeks now and absolutely love it to pieces but i have another car and have only used it to commute to work as its rather cheap on fuel, im after something with more poke like a valver of somesort

Engine:
engine is a standard none molesterd 1.6 16v NON ecotec C16xe (109bhp standard) rather impressed with the output of the engine has 2.0 cavalier front brakes calipers are painted red and rear adjusted shoes very good brakes which are painted carbaric blue

Suspension:
lowered 60 on the front on spax suspension
lowered 40 mm on rear with spax springs
car is bouncy due to being lowered but its nothing you would expect, ive got two front shocks and springs etc etc which will go with the car

Exhaust:
straight through powerflow burnt tip sounds very nice and slightly loud. i added this when i got it as the backbox was corroded and i didnt like it, so decided to put it on as it was lying around and the straight pipe as ive got loads of vauxhall spares

Interior:
is standard with typical wear on the drivers bolster spart from that it comes up very nice seats are very comfy and all adjusters work

Exterior and wheels:
painted gloss black wheels, looks very smart but the outer rim could do with SLIGHT touching up due to not poping the bead off when spraying them.
the paint is very good but does have a few rust spots, two on tailgate one along the roof and one on the
door which is nothing you wouldnt expect from a 14 yr old car also has slight scratch on bumper and quarter which has been touched up in the same colour unnoticeable untill close has xenon headlights 10000k not your cheap and nasty ones either, car is solid underneith and is mostly covered in underbody sealent when ive checked

ICE:
Brand new kenwood cd player cant remember which one but its brand new with receipt and standard speakers

Right now for the best parts, the car has a cat 1 thatcham clifford alarm and has the cerificate which lowers your insurance quite a bit
i have EVERY MOT since it was born lol and have tonnes of receipts inlcuding how much the alarm was when fitted in 1994, it has power steering, electric windows, abs (lights is currently on due to faulty sensor but will sort this week) electric and heated mirrors, sunroof the clocks have been changed to different dials sportier ones and the milage on them is 94000 but i have genuine milage here on mot as proof and service history, plus the engine was rebuilt almost a year ago most of the receipts are here for it such as end caps and head gasket. i have all history of car including hpi checks and the car has virtually full service history and its 14 yrs old which is brillaint for its age, i FULLY serviced it a week ago as i do when i buy any car

The day i got it i put on a new antiroll bar clamp as this was snapped, bottom balljoint, rollbar clamp rubbers which where all greased, cambelt kit with rollers and tensioner i did a fullservice, plugs and leads and coil pack will also give spare coil if wanted air panel filter THE LOT i have had this car 4 weeks and have spent almost 350 quid on it and have drove it 500 miles, i have every receipt for all the work ive done, and i am a fully trained vauxhall tech which i forgot to mention

Now the reason its on piston heads and corsa sport is because i dont want to sell it i want to swap it for something as i cant put a price on it, i want either a corsa redtop or a redtop of some sort or a vts saxo/ 106 gti only!!! tax till end of oct and mot till jan 09

also today i put it on the ramps and cleaned off any surface rust appearing with a wire brush and wizzer and sprayed body sealent on it, i also cleaned all brake pipes and flexi's and changed the brake fluid as i was making sure this car is stops as well as it goes, i also bled the brakes to make sure the pedal is nice and smooth, i also turned the exhaust slightly and pasted it as it was slightly blowing at the centre joint where the straight pipe is, no matter what you think this car is in good condition and i couldnt see anyone being dissapointed with its performance or reliability, if your somewhere close to me i will meet half way or even come to you if my petrol is paid for, cheers and thanks for looking =]

ive took a picture of some of the paper work which is quite alot, all up to date aswell with the v5, please dont hesitate to ring me or email me this car will stay on here till ive found the right motor.....
Part Exchange: redtop of some sort, corsa 2.0, vts/gti???? WHY

[Edited on 11-09-2008 by wayne_rob1]

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Gsi edited swap 24 database queries in 0.0120289 seconds