corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Gmax coilovers

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Gmax coilovers
j.e.maltas

User status: Offline
   11th Sep 08 at 11:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Need help My corsa was previously fitted with bilstien shocks on apex 60mm springs, and cav gsi wheels using 195/50/15. Now i have fitted Gmax coilovers and the tyres touch the springs and the car steers its self???? I deff need wheel spacers but does any1 know wat size or if its gonna solve all mt probs.

Cheers
Corsa_Quadz

11th Sep 08 at 15:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

tbh mate you would need spacers, but its probly worth taking it somewhere to have it checked, just to be safe
j.e.maltas

User status: Offline
16th Sep 08 at 16:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I have put 10mm spacers on the front and has done the trick. The car is been set up at the garage as we speak. Next step is f10 and new speedo cable.

Cheers

New Poll