corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Help !:(

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Help !:(
Cossie

User status: Offline
   11th Sep 08 at 18:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Just was coming home from work and my car just cuted of i heard a strange noise like piston in suction I did not hear and bang of piston touching the valve or anything just i noticed before that the tappets where getting a small tick as I start my car at work to come home, the starter seems to turn the engine fast as was there no compression and checking the timinig was bit out so i tried to set timing as good as i can but the car still the same. when i am trying th turn the key just the starter and some point i can hear a single backfire, i think if timing was a bit of you will continue hear backfire ?

What could it be ? maybe ignition or fuel. who can I check them both easily ?

Sorry for composition but tried to give a good description :- engine x16xe
VegasPhil
Premium Member

11th Sep 08 at 19:36   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Is the cambelt ok mate?

Corsa 2.0 16v Vegas - Sold
Cossie

11th Sep 08 at 19:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yeah cam belt seems ok i tried to set timing again but still the same. could not do much as dark outside !
Cossie

12th Sep 08 at 10:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

find out there is no supply on fuel pump and many other engine related things I think a wire got loose yesterday after hitting a small bump yesterday

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Help !:( 24 database queries in 0.2054920 seconds