corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Corsa Gsi spares or repair may split....

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Corsa Gsi spares or repair may split....
lees_corsa

User status: Offline
18th Sep 08 at 17:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

selling as unfinished project as dont have time anymore.
car has around 10 months mot and 4 months tax
i have owned to car for around 6 months now was purchased to repair and put back to mint condition with speed and looks. i require more time in my job and having needing the space i am forced to sell.
Only problem with the car is idles rough ecu light comes on and off when it likes so i persume its a sensor.

Car comes with:
koni shocks and springs -60mm
full gsi kit
Top end/rings rebuilt c16xe gaskets seals and horned
ports opened and polished + set or reground cams.
white ceasero wheels with yoko tyres
Magnex back box with remus race tube
v6 lmf brakes painted red
red samco hoses under bonnet
full gsi interior
has full book of history consisting of new parts ranging from gearbox to wipers. has all old mot's
would make a real good car for a redtop conversion or to strip for parts and make a profit. or a simple diagnostic check and fix.

car pull very well. upsets alot of cars and also me seeing it go. also looks clean. slight rust on front wings and boot.

will take £750ono cash on collection please no time wasters

forgot to add has full abs and electric windows all working

[Edited on 18-09-2008 by lees_corsa]

[Edited on 19-09-2008 by lees_corsa]

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Corsa Gsi spares or repair may split.... 24 database queries in 0.0081420 seconds