corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Seat Leon Cupra R 225 (Modded)

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Seat Leon Cupra R 225 (Modded)
big eck

User status: Offline
   20th Sep 08 at 16:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Well folks Due to personal circumstances I have to sell my LCR

I'm pretty gutted about it but there are bigger things in life than the car at the moment

I will try to list as much as possible about the car and will be as honest as possible so please feel free to ask questions.

Heres the spec

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

:Seat Leon Cupra R 225
:2 owners from new
:41590 With Full SEAT Service History
:MOTd Till 18th Feb 09
:Taxd Till 31/10/08
:Both sets of keys with every document and reciept possible for the car
:18" alloys with 2 new front Toyos
:323mm Brembo discs and calipers
:Climate control
:Cruise control (optional extra)
:6 speed
:Seat Cassette with 6 disc changer (I have a brand new one as a spare)
:HPI clear
:All important Tracker (lower Insurance premiums)

Now for the modifications

:Upper Audi S3 strut brace
:Green cotton panel filter
:Forge 007p Dump Valve
owerflex dogbone mount
:6000K HID headlight conversion
:Custom remap to 260bhp

The above work came in at just over £1k.

The 40K service was just done at Morrisons SEAT garage in stirling at the price of £266 so you wont need to spend a penny on the car

Even with all the mods the car still returns 30-35MPG with is superb with 260bhp on tap.

Now for the bad bit (lets face it every car has them lol),the car has the usual stone chips on the front bumper and thats it.

I am ideally looking for a PX (cash my way) for either a MK3 Ibiza Cupra or EP3 Civic Type R (no black ones please) upto the value of £5k but both must be in very very good condition.

Well thats it, please dont hesitate to contact me if you need more pics or have any other questions, I will answer them with full honesty as I believe this is the best policy when asking this kind of cash for a car.

Thanks for looking

Alex

P.S: THE PRIVATE PLATE WILL NOT BE SOLD WITH THE CAR, IT WILL HAVE THE 04 PLATE BACK ON IT.

I'm lookin for £10,000 OVNO

Contact me on 07784609216

OR email at bigeck2005@hotmail.co.uk

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Seat Leon Cupra R 225 (Modded) 24 database queries in 0.0106061 seconds