corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Redtop engine C20XE

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Redtop engine C20XE
wayne_rob1

User status: Offline
30th Sep 08 at 11:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

just clearing out spares i have around mine, ive got a c20xe engine removed from a calibra with 78k on it, but when i fitted it the car to my corsa it was mis-firing like a bitch so i stripped it down found 2 burnt out inlet valves checked the rings which looked rather new rebuilt it with new valves headgasket stemseals headbolts and oil pump, had it running sweat as a nut, until about a week later the bottom end was knocking slightly, so i stripped her down again found the crank was slightly worn could be sorted with a rework, and fitted new end bearings hoping to get away with it but i didnt , so ive bought a new crank which will come with the engine.... The engine is complete btw. comes with everythin to make it run including purple injectors and coil pack leads starter ecu loom and alternator, new cambelt and waterpump , brand new fly wheel and clutch, powercoated inlet manifold and fuel rail in arden blue looks mint all chrome covers polished not chrome dipped the engine runs mint apart from a slight knock from bottom end offers around 270 mark????? pictures will be up tonight
john_c20xe

1st Oct 08 at 13:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

so wat needs to be dne to bottom end?h
Torsa g

1st Oct 08 at 13:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

full rebuild with the crank, so ur still talkin 300 to rebuild if done properly

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Redtop engine C20XE 24 database queries in 0.0096581 seconds