corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Slightly damaged 280BHP corsa LET £2700

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Slightly damaged 280BHP corsa LET £2700
luke85

User status: Offline
2nd Oct 08 at 10:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Had a bump on the way to work this morning and after having thought long and hard about selling the car I have decided that it has to go. I listed it as possibly for sale a while ago and now its damaged I need the money to buy a new sensible car to get to work and back, I just dont have the time to repair it and am desperately trying to save up for a house when things are cheaper.

original for sale link Here and its still the same, only now its slightly damaged.

Im going to the scrap yard now for a new headlight and bumper to get it back on the road but to fix properly it would also need a wing and a new bonnet, maybe bonnet hinge.

Any inspection is welcome any time this week, car can still be driven fine so you can be sure there are no engine or gearbox problems.

Would accept offers around £3000 now, its not a hard fix and would fetch more in parts but like I say, I really don't have the time any more. The water injection, apexi and turbo were nearly £1300 on their own!

Pics to follow tomorrow

[Edited on 14-10-2008 by luke85]

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Slightly damaged 280BHP corsa LET £2700 24 database queries in 0.1183140 seconds