corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » 2001 Vauxhall Corsa 1.2 16v

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author 2001 Vauxhall Corsa 1.2 16v
mark106mark

User status: Offline
8th Oct 08 at 14:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Vauxhall Corsa 2001
1.2 16V Club
5 Door
Blue
63000 Miles
SXI Alloys
FSH (all but 1 is at vauxhall)
Tax till April 2009
12 Months MOT

HISTORY[b/]

I have owned this car since March 2008. It was previously owned by a valeter. I bought the car as it was perfect for getting to work and back as I was working about 30 miles away at the time.

Im getting about 40-45MPG from the car which is brialliant. The tax is cheap and so is the insurance as its a low insurance group.

Im selling the car as I'm now working just a few miles away so I no longer really require it.

MAINTENANCE

The car was last serviced on 7th August 2008 and the service book updated accordingly. As stated above it has a full Vauxhall Service history apart from the most recent service and has been well looked after.

CONDITION

This car is immaculate inside and everything is as it should be. The exterior is excellent to I will mention a small scratch in the front bumper and any usual marks you can expect from a 7 year old car.

Overall this car has been absolutely perfect for what I wanted it for. The car had never let me down the only money ive spent on it is for the service back in August. It starts and runs perfectly. I welcome any inspection or test.

It would make a perfect 1st car for someone or a cheap run around.

There is only 1 month MOT left at moment but ill put a fresh 12 Months MOT for any buyer included in the sale.

call me on 07971823739 or pm me

£2450

[Edited on 08-10-2008 by mark106mark]

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » 2001 Vauxhall Corsa 1.2 16v 24 database queries in 0.0089281 seconds