corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Low Milage 1.2 Corsa B!!

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Low Milage 1.2 Corsa B!!
8v.tom

User status: Offline
11th Oct 08 at 16:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Corsa B 1.2 8v for sale! Ideal for first car and economical with low insurance. Car has only done only 37k miles and I have never had a single problem. MOT is not due until end of September Tax until February. The car is in Rio Verde green with sunroof. I have changed a few small things Depo headlights and smoked side repeaters, de-badged front grille and lowered on Spax springs. The car is very clean inside with Pioneer head unit. I am willing to sell the car with or without the 16” GSI wheels.

I have recently (this week) bought and added some rub strips from Vauxhall as my drivers’ side door now has a dent and did not want anymore to appear. The paintwork is in average condition for its age with a small bubble of rust on the bonnet but does look very nice after a polish.

Please msg if any more info needed.

Tom

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Low Milage 1.2 Corsa B!! 24 database queries in 0.0088079 seconds