corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » bodyshop advice

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author bodyshop advice
bieransri

User status: Offline
12th Oct 08 at 15:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

planning on having a full same colour paint on the polo soon, now i have some new panels wing,door bumper as theres dents in them

should i leve the panels off or put them on. seems as though i should leave them off as they will no doubt remove the panels to paint anyway?

also should i remove the windows etc or will this not affect the price/ quality of their job?

another thing, i want the sode reps deleting, should i be asking them to do it a specific way eg, lead fill them/weld them?

SAL
Premium Member

User status: Offline
12th Oct 08 at 20:52   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Might be better to get the wing's in line yourself to save money. they will be apinted on the car in most cases. The rep area will be welded if they are in the wing's.

ask the bodyshop about removing the stuff first, they might want to do it.

New Poll