corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Facelift bumper's WITH irmscher splitter for Corsa C

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Facelift bumper's WITH irmscher splitter for Corsa C
SAL
Premium Member

User status: Offline
14th Oct 08 at 18:59   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I bought these last night, front and rear facelift bumper's in silver. They came from AZ who has bonded the splitter onto the front.

The edges are colour-coded and are in good condition. The plan was to smooth mine and use these as spare's whilst doing the work.

The rear has no fog's, the front has no lower grill's and is ready fo an irmscher grill.

I am selling due to a change of plan's

Pick-up will be from either Watford or Harpenden, what ever is easier

only one bad thing is AZ had washer's for his light's so there are two small cut-out's on the front. Either get more washer trim's or these can be filled/welded up

Looking for £180 ovno

Only pic's i can give are from AZ's car

[Edited on 14-10-2008 by Stavs]
M-IKE19

14th Oct 08 at 19:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

pics!
SAL
Premium Member

14th Oct 08 at 19:23   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Front

Rear is the same as this

SAL
Premium Member

14th Oct 08 at 21:50   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ttt
CoolTiger

14th Oct 08 at 22:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

just to let people know cant get the lower splitter anymore in the uk my comany had the last one apparently

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Facelift bumper's WITH irmscher splitter for Corsa C 24 database queries in 0.1185749 seconds