corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » 1.6 Corsa sport sale/breaking

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author 1.6 Corsa sport sale/breaking
joeygash

User status: Offline
   19th Oct 08 at 22:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hi I have an R reg black corsa sport which needs some work to get it through the mot which i dont have the time or money at the moment to sort out. it has done about 88000 miles and is taxed untill jan 09.
It has:-

1. de-badged grill
2. lowerd 60mm on new shocks and springs
3. tigra sport alloys (which are sprayed black)
4. new plastic wheel arches
5. boot compleetly smoothed and tinted (tint done before i got it and not a very good job at that either) including spoiler which is smoothed onto the boot (but i have 2 other boots. 1 is the original which has a dent in it and the other needs filling and spraying spare spoiler also)
6. pioneer cd player (wiring needs looking at)
7. Vibe 6x9s
8. bonnet pins
9. issota handbreak
10. momo gear knob
11. induction kit (sounds brilliant)
Thats all i can remember at the moment!

these are the things I no it needs for the mot(little bits and bobs may also need attention but these are the main things) :-

1. new handbreak cable and leaver
2. someway of opening the boot (there is a cable to pull but its just a temporary job.the boot is compleetly smoothed)
3. battery needs fixing in place

so i think it would be a shame to break but if i dont get any sensible offers i think thats all i can do. im looking for arround £1000 make me an offer tho the worst i can say is NO!!

contact me at: kvpdrummer@hotmail.com

Thanks for looking Joe

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » 1.6 Corsa sport sale/breaking 24 database queries in 0.0058060 seconds