corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » corsa sport £750ono!!!!

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author corsa sport £750ono!!!!
joshyC

User status: Offline
22nd Oct 08 at 14:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I am selling my black 97(P Reg) 1.4 16v corsa sport.

I bought this car around 9 months ago, drove it home and started working on it. I payed £700 for the car which came with a years MOT and 6 months TAX. Obviously the TAX has ran out and the MOT has around 3-4 months left. I have since spent over £500 on parts for the car however it is not finished. The car currently has around 110k milage which is pretty average for a 11 year old car. excellent runner, starts 1st time.

Negatives

1. no tax
  2. bumpers, skirts and sides of the car need spraying (sides are already prepped)
  3. bumpers and skirts need attatching (have 2 tubes of tiger seal which will be included)
  4. radiator leak

Positives

1. engine has just been services (oil change, new oil filter, new cambelt, new fanbelt, new plugs)
    2. pipercross airfilter
    3. remus decat
    4. magnex backbox
    5. full gsi bodykit including splitter and fogs
    6. brand new gmax 60mm lowering kit (shocks and springs)
    7. 6 tsw razor alloys all with near enough new tyres (2 spare)
    8. rear arches have been grinded out to prevent rubbing
    9. m3 electric wing mirrors
    10. full calibra leather interior (rear bench needs fitting)
    11. 6x9s and wiring kit fitted
    12. new handbake cable fitted just before i bought the car
    13. electric windows and mirrors
    14. sunroof
    15. alarm and central locking with key

This car will look sooo nice when it is finished, just needs the gsi kit fitting, spraying and a new radiator and its completed. i no longer have the time or effort to finish this car off. The car does start and can be driven despite the leaking radiator

located near hertford in hertfordshire (postcode sg12 8jd)

asking for £750 ono

[Edited on 22-10-2008 by joshyC]

[Edited on 22-10-2008 by joshyC]

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » corsa sport £750ono!!!! 24 database queries in 0.0104761 seconds