corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » st white corsa xe will now be getting broken.. prices etc up tomorow

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author st white corsa xe will now be getting broken.. prices etc up tomorow
stwhite-xe

User status: Offline
26th Oct 08 at 10:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Right then sadly i have to sell my much loved corsa xe project due to inheriting a new car and need money for insurance.

the car started off as a l reg 1.2 ls which then had a full gsi kit fitted, front gsi bumper, gsi skirts and arches, gsi spoiler and a post 97 rear bumper,
it then had a full respray in ford st white but now needs a new boot as the one on it has few runs and the rear screen is all scratched and also few lil touch ups but hardly noticeable

the car has brand new motorsport shafts and cv joints which cost over £400 and havent done a mile, also has uprated fuel pump, and all proper conversion mounts, the engine has been rebuilt but only thing not done is timing belt, had all the valves cleaned and lapped, new headgasket, inlet gasket, exhaust manifold gasket, new stem seals, and then had a full service with new bosch spark plugs, genuine gm 10w 40 oil and a new oil filter. i havent had chance to do the timing belt and was gonna get someone else to do it but just havent had the time, i have the new belt and that here ready tho.

it currently sits on 15" steelies with 4 brand spanking new 195/45/15 tyres which havent been on the road lol just taken the stickers off them and theyve been put on the car on my drive which it has been kept.
its also lowered 40mm on standard shocks as had to sell other suspension as i was really on my ass.

interior is fitted with sri/sport interior which is also in brill condition....

now it would only take about £100 to get this car finished but i just havent got the money or time,

bits needed are:
parcel shelf
the plastic bits that hold parcek shelf on
2 x window winders
and the plastic bits that go down beside the seats

and also timing belt done ...

Thousands has been spent on this and all done properly but have a corsa c now and need the money to pay for my insurance on that... few pics below only changes are there aint no pro race 1.2s on it now and the back lights have been swapped for standard ive probably forgotten millions so when i remeber il put it up lol

i would like around £800 for the car or if not its getting broken
forgot to add car recently had new front windscreen aswell

i will try get some more photos up as soon as i can take some but weathers not to good so

[Edited on 26-10-2008 by stwhite-xe]

[Edited on 26-10-2008 by stwhite-xe]

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » st white corsa xe will now be getting broken.. prices etc up tomorow 24 database queries in 0.2784550 seconds