corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » 2004 Renault Clio 182 FF. Artic Blue. £ 5750

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author 2004 Renault Clio 182 FF. Artic Blue. £ 5750
matt-the-hoople

User status: Offline
   1st Nov 08 at 14:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The time has come to sell my Renault Sport 182.

This car is known as the full fat version and has all the extras you could ever need.

It has just over 33000 miles.

Full service history, its last service was on 14 /8/08 at 31574 miles.

It has 11 months tax and 6 months MOT remaining.

The car has the optional Cup spoiler pack.

It is on Michelin pilot exalto's which this car is supposed to be on.

For those of you who dont know these cars it has the following spec:

2.0 Ltr 16V 182 PS

5 speed manual gearbox

Half leather

Climate control

Cruise control

Speed limiter

Automatic Xenon lights

Automatic wipers

Renault CD autochanger

Steering column controls for radio

Its a very high spec little car in immaculate condition, inside and out. The wheels are marked but aren't to bad, i have included photos.

It is completely standard apart from the tinted rear windows and upgraded front door speakers. Its never been messed with.

My only reason for selling it is me and my wife are talking about having children soon, so i want to get myself a Honda S2000 before its too late.

If you have any questions at all or would like more pics please email, text or call me.

matt573@sky.com

07590 573507

£ 5750

Located in carlisle

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » 2004 Renault Clio 182 FF. Artic Blue. £ 5750 24 database queries in 0.0093889 seconds